Help us to keep the Clubs section of our site a place that everyone can enjoy by following our rules, listed below.
1. We do not allow hateful, intolerant or obscene language or photographs to be posted. We ask that you treat all other users with respect. Please contact email@example.com or your Club Administrator if you are upset or uncomfortable with the way another member is treating you or others.
2. We do not allow spam in our groups, including but not limited to: excessive posting of advertising or links external to the site, impersonation, or misleading or harmful information.
3. The OBM and BMS Community Network does not condone illegal activity of any sort. Members found breaking the law will be reported to the relevant legal authorities.
4. If you choose to communicate with other members on any medium outside of the site, you will do so at your own risk. The administrators of the OBM and BMS Community Network cannot be held accountable for any communication between members which takes place outside of the site.
5. Any member found to be breaking the rules will have their membership to the site revoked. These situations will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and can be discussed with staff in the BMS External Relations Office.